Each time you use our Website, we will automatically collect:
- technical information such as your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website; and
- information about your visit such as the pages you request, clickstream to, through and from our Website, download errors and page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs.
This information is only processed by us or a third party provider such as Google Analytics in a way that does not identify individuals. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We will use this information:
- to administer and improve our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to investigate and respond to website security incidents;
- for the purposes of conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interest; and
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
We will also disclose this information to selected third parties, including analytics, search engine and social media providers, that assist us with the improvement and optimisation of our Website (see the Disclosure of your Information section below for more information).
It is in our legitimate interests to use this personal information for the limited purposes set out above, which are not overridden by any detriment to your rights and freedoms, particularly as the information is only processed by us in a way that does not identify individuals.
If you prefer to opt out of some third-party, interest-based advertising you may disable this in several ways:
- Through the Do Not Track functionality in your web browser. To do this, use a popular search engine and search for ‘Enable Do Not Track in my browser’. You will find resources to guide you through the process, and can reset your preferences or settings at any time by repeating these processes.
- Through the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice tool. You can find this at optout.aboutads.info to opt out of seeing interest-based advertising from participating companies in your current browser.
- On your mobile device. You can enable the ‘Limit Ad Tracking’ setting in your iOS phone’s settings, or the setting to ‘Opt out of Ads Personalisation’ in your Android phone’s settings.
We will not carry out any solely automated decision-making using your personal information obtained via our Website.