1) The intellectual property rights in, and content published on, our site including but not limited to all trade marks, design, text, sound recordings, and images, is owned or licensed by us, and you are not permitted to use them without our approval, other than as set out in paragraphs 2, 3 or 4.
2) You may print or download extracts of our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials in any way, and you must not use any content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors, other than as set out in paragraph 3.
3) If you are a journalist, reporter, broadcast producer or blogger you may seek permission to use, for news-related editorial, but not for commercial purposes, any content within our site including copy and visual assets including photography, graphics, animation and film. Permission to use such content or any modifications to such content before publication by you must be authorised by our Director of External Affairs or Head of Media, contactable through the ‘Media Contact’ section within the Drax website’s ‘Media' page.
4) You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
5) Links from this website to any external websites are provided for convenience only, and do not imply our affiliation or endorsement. We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
No Representation or Warranty
6) The materials on this website are provided on as “as is” basis for general information purposes only. Drax does not make any representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, about the suitability of the content for any particular purpose, or that such content or information is accurate, complete or up to date. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it.
7) We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses, and you should use your own virus protection software.
8) We may update, change, suspend or withdraw our site from time to time. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
9) You must not:
- misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site or any equipment, network or software used in the provision of our site.
Exclusion of Liability
10) All liability is excluded in respect of any loss or damage arising in connection with accessing, the use of, or reliance upon any content, materials or evidence appearing on this website. This exclusion does not apply to any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, or liability arising from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.